Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws, and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this site are secured by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the contents (data or programming) on Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC’s site for individual and non-business use only. This permission is only a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purposes, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This license might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC whenever deemed. After license termination or when your viewing license is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC’s site are given “as is”. Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC or a Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Paragon Accounting & Tax Solutions, LLC’s site should be administered by the laws of Cherokee County in the state of Georgia, USA.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Tracking Cookies Data
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
Google AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- When completing a form on this website or participating in a contest or promotion, you agree to allow Paragon Accounting and Tax Solutions LLC to add you to our email list.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.